KAYO Better Body Care products are developed and produced in the United States.
KAYO Better Body Care products are produced without the use of parabens.
KAYO Better Body Care products are produced without the use of phthalates.
KAYO Better Body Care products are produced without the use of sulfates.
As a cruelty-free brand, KAYO does not incorporate animal testing into our development phase or at the production level. We do not provide authorization to any third parties to perform animal testing on our products. In addition, KAYO does not retail within any country that requires animal testing.
Please contact a member of the KAYO team at Info@KAYOBetterBodyCare.com for more information
Please contact a member of the KAYO team at Press@KayoBetterBodyCare.com for more information.
We accept debit and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept cash, personal checks, money orders, or cash-on-delivery.
If your shipping address is in the state of California, 9% Sales tax will be applied to your order. For orders shipped to other states, your state and/or municipal government may require you to declare your purchase and directly pay appropriate sales tax amounts to them.
For optimal security, when an order is submitted an authorization request is sent to the issuing bank. The issuing bank then verifies billing information, the validity of the credit card, and the availability of funds. If the card information is valid and the funds are available, the bank puts an authorization hold on the funds. An authorization is only a hold on the funds for a possible future transfer of funds.
When an order is placed, two transactions will post to your account: 1) an authorization hold which holds the funds for the pending charge, and 2) a charge for the order upon shipment which removes the funds from the account.
If an order is cancelled, the authorization hold will be removed from the account by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for inquiries related to the removal of authorization holds.
After an order is placed, an order confirmation email is sent to the email address provided during order placement. The order confirmation email includes the order number and all of the order details. A shipment confirmation email is sent once the order ships from the fulfillment center. The shipment confirmation email includes the shipping tracking number and all of the order details.
Please contact Customer Service at Info@KAYOBetterBodyCare.com to cancel or change an order that is in Pending status. We regret that we are unable to cancel an order that is in Processing status.
For security purposes, we are unable to re-direct a shipped parcel to a secondary shipping address. If a shipper is unable to complete delivery to the original shipping address provided, the parcel will be returned to the fulfillment center and processed as a return.
To make changes to your subscription settings, please log in to your account here: KAYO Account Log-In
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
FREE Ground shipping for orders $60.00 and over. $6.95 Ground shipping for orders under $60.00. Applies to the continental U.S. only. Orders to Hawaii and Alaska will incur a shipping rate of $6.95 for all orders--both below and above $60.00.
Orders are typically processed within five business days. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
When your order ships from our fulfillment center, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that includes a tracking number from a major US carrier.
Your satisfaction is important to us! We have a 15-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your KAYO online purchase or it arrives damaged, simply return the unused portion and we will gladly issue a refund/exchange.
1. Prior to returning your item(s), please email us your order number in order to obtain a Return Request Form to complete.
2. Complete the Return Request Form and include a copy of your invoice along with the product(s). Ship back to us using a carrier of your choice. Be sure to include your order number, name, email address, mailing address and phone number in case we need to contact you. We recommend using an insured and traceable delivery method. KAYO is not responsible for any returns lost in transit.
3. Please address your return package to:
KAYO Better Body Care Attn: Returns 23823 Malibu Road, Suite 50-154, Malibu, CA 90265.
We're sorry; return shipping fees are not refundable.
4. Your return or exchange request will be processed promptly. Most returns will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. Most exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt and are shipped via Standard Service. Transit time for exchange packages is usually 5-7 business days from the time the exchange is shipped. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Once received we will send an email confirming the receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
5. We will refund the original form of payment to the original purchaser within 48 to 72 hours of receiving your return. We regret that we are unable to refund the original shipping charges.
6. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds for KAYO product purchased at other retailers. Only products purchased on KAYOBetterBodyCare.com may be returned for refund.
If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us via email at Info@KAYOBetterBodyCare.com.